The home buying process is stressful enough without worrying about who you can and cannot trust. Your buyer's agent is your trusted advocate - working to negotiate the best terms and price for you. I am passionate about my buyers and have a responsibility to help them make a decision. Most importantly, I listen to your needs and respond as a friend, showing as much interest in your satisfaction as in making the transaction.
Your time is valuable. Let me do the legwork.
- I know the community and can point out the schools, parks, playgrounds, shops, and more.
- I can show you more of the homes available throughout the area.
- I subscribe to at least one Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This means you'll have access to information on approximating 90% of all homes for sale in the community.
- I have the products, services, and know-how to find the home right for you and market your present home for a faster, more profitable sale.
- I can offer you protection against unexpected repair bills in your new home.
- I can offer you warranty protection on your new home.
- I listen to your needs and respond as a friend, showing as much interest in your satisfaction as in making the transaction.
Call Laurie at 847.337.2217
Recent news for home buyers
Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of the company. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Operated by a subsidiary of NRT LLC. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker Logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC.