As soon as you decide to sell your home, it's time to talk to a real estate agent. There is always a buyer looking, and in real estate, the agent is your bridge to those buyers. Although the number of buyers remains relatively constant, they will act when a new property with high value comes up for sale. Speed is key for both you and the buyer, and an agent delivers speed.
When you list your home with me, I will formulate a marketing plan with strategies for achieving your personal goals. I am with you every step of the way, from staging your home to developing individualized marketing materials to negotiating the most advantageous deal possible for you.
Creating a perception of value and a sense of urgency will see the greatest number of showings when your property is first introduced to the marketplace. Buyers who look at your property typically are financially qualified who have been working with a Realtor® already, have seen the other properties in the area, and are knowledgeable about market prices. They contacted agents months ago about properties they found, and they are now prepared to make offers when they see the right home at the right price.
Call Laurie at 847.337.2217
A full 90% of American homeowners hire a qualified agent to sell their homes. And no wonder—it’s a daunting task for an owner to price his/her house accurately, determine whether a buyer is qualified, create and pay for advertising, show the home to prospective buyers, understand the latest real estate regulations, be available whenever a prospective buyer wants to view the property, negotiate and prepare contracts, and coordinate the details of a closing.
How I can help with the sale of your home:
1. Getting Your Home Buyer Ready - My experience working with both buyers and sellers in the current market gives me great insight in how to help you create the best impression of your home and its value.
2. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
3. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Recent news for home sellers
Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of the company. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Operated by a subsidiary of NRT LLC. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker Logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC.