"Pat and Vera have helped our family buy and sell five houses. We always appreciate their experience and ability to guide us through the process each time. Highly recommended to friends and to our children."
As your real estate advocates, we know the sale of your property is a very important, personal matter. For us and the rest of our Coldwell Banker team, your property will not be "just another listing." As your advocates, we will:
• Negotiate the highest net price for your property
• Communicate with you in a timely and consistent manner
• Keep you up-to-date on the most accurate market data
• Take care of all the details - big and small
• Work tirelessly to get your property sold as quickly as possible
We are committed to doing the best job possible. We do all those things - big and small - that make a difference in the way your property is sold and how professionally you are treated in the process. Once we have agreed on the correct market positioning for your home, our job is to provide the widest market ecposure to attract the greatest number of potential buyers.
The Multiple Listing Service is just the beginning.
While all licensed agents are able to put a property into listing services, we use this information to:
• Analyze market trends and anticipate market changes
• Aggressively present your property to buyers
• Analyze the value of your property and what price the market will bear
• Analyze the purchase history of properties similar to yours
• Monitor your competition in the marketplace
We don't just list homes. We sell them.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. Our experience, dedication and strong communication will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home. Here are 5 ways we can help:
1. Getting Your Home Buyer Ready - Our experience working with both buyers and sellers in the current market gives us great insight in how to help you create the best impression of your home and its value.
2. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
3. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Let's talk about selling your home.
We are always available to answer questions, provide additional information, or meet with you to discuss your specific buying or selling goals. Please call or message us and tell is how we can help. We look forward to hearing from you!