Buying real estate is a big decision.
The best advice is to work with a REALTOR® who will guide you through the local market conditions. Buyer agents work to negotiate the best terms and price for the buyer. Best of all, the buyer agent’s services are free to the buyer.
The home buying process is stressful enough without worrying about who you can and cannot trust. As your buyer's agent, I am your trusted advocate. Here is a condensed list of the essential tasks I will handle for you:
- Take the time to uncover the your needs and wants as well as what’s motivating your purchase
- Educate you on current market conditions
- Find a way for you to attain as many of your needs as possible when dealing with the realities of the marketplace and/or specific financial constraints
- Research homes in the area and sort through active listings to make suggestions after cross-referencing your needs
- Help you achieve your lifestyle needs with a different set of features than originally anticipated
- Assist you in narrowing your search until you have identified your top choices
- Handle the ins and outs of the negotiation process
- Prepare all necessary forms when making an offer and/or counteroffer
- Provide oversight and follow up for any inspections deemed necessary
- Counsel you on how to handle any repairs needed on the property
- Be present at closing to ensure that all your interests are protected
Finding a home also means finding the right community for your family's needs.
Get neighborhood news, photos, school rankings and test scores, business reviews and more. View statistical data based on properties that have recently sold by year, even looking as close as three and six months - so you can see the latest fluctuations and market trends.
Recent news for home buyers